Episode 807 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. My family member was in the Freemasons. Is this secret society incompatible with Christianity?
2. In 2 Timothy 2 and Titus 3:9, Paul address quarrelling in the church. When we are fellowshiping with people of different theological views, for instance someone who venerates and worships Mary, is this a matter of salvation? The Bible also speaks of not arguing over lesser matters. Is this like those lesser cases of ideas?
3. Why don’t pastors today focus on the Jewish origins of Jesus?
4. Where does Jesus say that faith is required in him for salvation?
5. If you don’t practice the gift of tongues, do you think that those who have the gift of tongues are in error?
6. In a “government of the people, by the people and for the people” what guilt attaches to the people for the sins of the government?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?
Core Question – How Does the Church Relate to the Government?