Episode 1137 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Does Romans 5:8 teach that Christians are no longer sinners? [02:55]
2. Where does the Bible teach that sex outside of marriage is a sin? [09:05]
3. Can the Devil deceive a true believer? [14:15]
4. Did Jesus’s death on the cross cover the sins of people in hell? [17:32]
5. Why did Jews stop offering sacrifices if they didn’t believe in Jesus? [22:00]
The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timothy Keller
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Booklet – Can the Devil Read My Mind?
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex