Episode 773 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What happens to those people at the Final Judgment who have never heard the gospel?
2. I was a vet that served in Afghanistan. It’s so heartbreaking and frustrating to see the devastation of what is going on there. And while I wanted to thank you for your prayer on the program that you gave for the people suffering in Afghanistan, is prayer the only bit of hope we can offer these people? We have no idea what it’s like to suffer this way, and I just am at a loss for words. It seems that there is no sense of comfort whatsoever. What do you think?
3. Scripture says that we should not “love the world,” but Jesus said that he came so that we may have life “more abundantly.” Is this a contradiction? Should we hate our life or enjoy it?
4. It seems that if someone receives the Mark of the Beast that they will know it. But after being vaccinated, I am fearful that I accidentally have taken the mark. What do you think?
5. I don’t believe in purgatory, but my Catholic friend does even though she seems very fearful and bothered by the idea of being there forever. How can I respond and what scriptures should I refer to on this matter?
How Do We Know That Christianity is Really True? by Chris Morphew
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.