This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 13:50)
A Nation Divided Against Itself on Abortion Cannot Stand: The Case for Federal Protection of Persons in the Womb Under the 14th Amendment
- What the Contradiction of Slavery Tells Us About Abortion Rights by New York Times (Jamelle Bouie)
- Even if Roe is overturned, Congress must act to protect the unborn by Washington Post (Robert P. George and Josh Craddock)
Part II (13:50 – 21:39)
Yes, Many from the Left Do Support Abortion Up Until Birth: Jen Psaki’s Reign of Untruth on Abortion Continues
- Psaki: GOP claims that Democrats root for late-term abortion is ‘entirely misleading’ by The Hill (Miranda Nazzaro)
- Jen Psaki Isn’t Telling the Truth about Late-Term Abortion by National Review (John McCormack)
Part III (21:39 – 25:40)
The United States is Unsafe for LGBTQ Visitors? Canada Goes Global Virtue Signaling
- Canada Cautions L.G.B.T.Q. Citizens Visiting U.S. Over State Laws by New York Times (Ian Austen)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.