Episode 1294 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Is the practice of “pleading the blood of Jesus” in prayer biblical?
2. How is salvation possible for those who never hear the Gospel?
3. How can we understand God’s existence?
4. How important is it to end prayers with “in Jesus name”?
5. Did Jesus’ human nature mean that he had the ability to sin?
6. Can we ask God to send his Spirit if he already indwells us?
Today’s Offer Bible Studies Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Resources
Book – Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton