Episode 1292 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Can I date a non-Christian if they are respectful of my beliefs?
2. What does it mean to “hate them with perfect hatred” in Psalm 139?
3. Was the flood in Genesis a worldwide flood or local only?
4. How can I know if I’ve truly trusted in Christ?
5. Are there examples in the Bible of the apostles forgiving anyone?
Today’s Offer Bible Studies Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Resources
Book – Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton