Episode 1339 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Will people be in hell body and soul like those in heaven?
2. Does Acts 20:7 teach that weekly communion was a historical practice?
3. What does it mean that Jesus was of the order of Melchizedek in Hebrews 6?
4. What does it look like to hear the voice of God?
5. Does Hebrews 4:12 teach that there’s a difference between soul and spirit?
Today’s Offer What Still Divides Us Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Resources
Book – Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton