Episode 1317 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Is there a difference between the soul and spirit?
2. What does it mean to “make the Lord your dwelling place” in Pslam 91:9?
3. How can I move from bitterness to love for someone after forgiving them?
4. What actually is the soul?
5. Is it true that God loves me just the way I am?
6. How do the Eastern and Western understandings of scripture differ?
Today’s Offer 10 Songs to Sing as a Family Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Other Resources Through Western Eyes: Eastern Orthodoxy: A Reformed Perspective by Robert Letham Eastern Orthodoxy Volume 27, Issue 1 by Modern Reformation