Episode 685 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What is the cultural mandate in Genesis 1 and 9?
2. Are the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost different persons?
3. My ex-husband has left me and his children and refuses to stay in contact with us. How am I supposed to move forward in this situation?
4. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in our lives and in the church?
5. Apparently Jesus’s name is actually “Yeshua,” but I have heard that someone changed it to “Jesus” 600 years ago. Why would we call him by a name that isn’t his?
6. Is speaking in tongues a sign of being born again?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.