Episode 770 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Is it ok for Christians to model professionally?
2. I can’t imagine singing worship songs for all eternity. Honestly, it seems boring. Is that wrong of me to think?
3. I wrote to you a few months ago about having had a sex change and you gave me hope in Christ. But now I read in 3:16-17 that our bodies are “the temple of God,” and to defile it is cause for destruction of the body. Does this mean that I will be destroyed, body and my soul? I have tried to live continuously for the Lord since being converted, but what does it matter if I live, pray, and obey the Lord if I’m going to hell?
4. Does the Bible specify an age for adulthood?
5. Is the COVID vaccine an issue of morality or Christian liberty?
10 WAYS GOD REVEALS HIMSELF AS OUR FATHER
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.