This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 14:05)
The U.S. Sends a Clear Signal: President Biden’s Trip to Israel
Part II (14:05 – 17:55)
The Left Unveils Postmodern’s Antisemitic Legacy: Elite Academia is Fueling Genocidal Ideology
- Warning of ‘Grave’ Errors, Powerful Donors Push Universities on Hamas by New York Times (Rob Copeland)
- Liberals Need a Reckoning With Anti-Semitism by Wall Street Journal (Gerard Baker)
- Don’t Hire My Anti-Semitic Law Students by Wall Street Journal (Steven Davidoff Solomon)
Part III (17:55 – 20:52)
Will the House of Representatives Be Operational? The Speaker’s Chair is Still Empty
Part IV (20:52 – 26:00)
Witchcraft, Now Coming to a Graduate Degree Program Near You: Resurgent Paganism Moves into Academic Acceptance
- Degree in magic to be offered at University of Exeter by BBC News
- A U.K. University Will Confer a New Title: A Master’s Degree in the Occult by New York Times (Jenny Gross)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.