Episode 1341 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. How could Acts 16 apply to a whole household if not everyone believes?
2. Is it okay for Christians to play Dungeons and Dragons?
3. Who gets the final say when there are disagreements – elders or the pastor?
4. Why do my past sins keep coming to mind after they’re forgiven?
5. Will we still be considered sinners in heaven?
6. Does Luke 22 describe the moment that Simeon Peter was converted?
Today’s Offer What Still Divides Us Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Resources
Book – Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton